The simulator is designed for:
- training students of state civil aviation educational institutions in Aircraft Flight Operation discipline
- drilling according to retraining and quarterly practices programs for pilots and instructors
The simulator provides standard values for aircraft performance data simulation accuracy specified for level B simulator according to document “Flight simulator worthiness to train air transport personnel – 98” (NGAT-98) (exclusive of motion system).
Qualification assessment of the simulator using QTG was performed by Aviation Certification Body of State Research Institute of Civil Aviation.
- instructor and examiner workstation in the cockpit
- 7-channel Control Loading System
- 5-channel projector visualization system with collimation effect, 210˚horizontal angle and 40˚vertical angle
- digital computing system
- technical monitoring and control workstation
- video surveillance, power supply, fire protection and air conditioning systems